Friday 8 July 2011

Finally, a day off !

It's been a while since I last posted, as my life has been incredibly busy !

First I must start with some wonderful news !
I have another job :D I am now a kennel assistant at the veterinary practice where I take my animals. I am so incredibly lucky to be offered this job and I am so happy because it is one step closer to my dream job, a veterinary nurse.
I have only been there for 5 days but I have learnt so much already and seen so many operations ! Including my rabbit, Midge, who was spayed on Wednesday.
I still work at the RSPCA but work Mondays and Wednesdays at the vets.

In other non model news, I just bought two tickets to see Rammstein in February !!!!!!!! I cannot wait as I have seen them once and they were amazing !

In model news, excited is brewing over the new Sable Antelope figure. We've just seen the first pictures of it and it looks stunning ! I cannot wait to add that beauty to my collection.

Collection wise, it hasn't grown much. A few new Schleich models and a few other models that I rediscovered in the attic. I've been spending all my money on my real animals lately so the collection has taken a back seat. But with two jobs, I hope to add a few models to my collection soon. Hopefully a couple of Breyers and maybe some others.

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment