Tuesday 24 August 2010

Seeing as it's my first post

I should introduce myself.

My name is Rhiannon (although I prefer Rio), I'm 19 and live in South Wales, UK.

I live with my family and my animals. I have 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs and 2 goldfish. My animals mean everything to me and I'll never be without one.

I started seriously collecting models about 3 years ago. I started with Breyer model horses, as I love horses, and then moved on to Equorum horses. In the past few months, my love for model animals was rekindled and so I started buying them.

I had many model animals when I was younger but sold most of them when I was 14. What a mistake that was !
But thanks to the internet, I've been able to reacquire these models, including a few more.

The brands that I collect are

Breyer, Equorum, Schleich, Safari, Bullyland, Papo, CollectA, AAA, ELC and a few models of various brands.

My goal with this blog is to provide an in site into my collection and what we collectors get out of our models.

So, read on to find out what really is inside the mind of this model animal collector

No comments:

Post a Comment