Tuesday 14 September 2010

The highs and lows

All within three days.

Saturday was great, I couldn't have asked for a better day. Agricultural show, models and sleep.

But Sunday was a low. Yet again my poor Milo has something wrong with him. I found a 5mm lump under his jaw. So I had to miss volunteering at the RSPCA so I could take him to the vets.
He's on Baytril and Metacam for 5 days and we have to go back on Thursday. I really hope that the lump decreases in size or he'll have to have surgery.
He doesn't look ill and he's still the same but it's still worrying. I've had a rabbit have the same but a smaller lump. She pulled through the surgery fine.



Here he is enjoying the weather on Sunday, he loves that tunnel !











On Monday I did managed to get a few pictures of my new models and I also won 4 on eBay. Can't wait till they arrive ! One of my goals complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment