Sunday 12 September 2010

Usk Agricultural Show

I had a brilliant time yesterday. So many gorgeous horses, that I took photos of, and so many other wonderful animals.
The rabbit tent was my favourite but I didn't take any pictures of them because rabbits can be quite nervy and I didn't want to upset them before they were judged.

I'll have to post some photos soon, there's plenty of them !

It was also my sister's 16th Birthday party yesterday. She had a paranormal night which I missed. I've had a raging cold for the last 5 days and by 8pm, I fell asleep watching Bonanza, my new favourite series :)
It could have been the fresh Welsh air or the cold but I slept until 2am and then finally woke at 9am.
Now I have to photograph some new models that came this week and also take a picture of the stable.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment